How to Transfer Videos from iPod to iTunes: As everybody knows that iPod supports Video files but the size of the videos is more compared to audio files. So, you need to transfer those files to any other location as to free the storage space on your iPod. In order to transfer iPod videos to PC or iTunes, you can take help of third party Softwares. If you use the third party software it will not restrict you to transfer the video files from iPod to iTunes. In this article, we are going to tell about these Softwares which allow you transfer the video files easily.
Best Way to Transfer Videos from iPod to iTunes
There are several possible ways to transfer videos from iPod to iTunes and we are listing those in the beneath part. Choose any of these methods and follow the instructions properly to achieve transferring process.
1. How to Transfer Videos from iPod to iTunes using TunesGo:
Using the TunesGo software to transfer videos from iPod to iTunes is the best way of transferring. You can transfer video files to any other iOS device directly from iPod by with the use of Wondershare TunesGo. You are allowed to transfer or backup your media files to PC or MAC with a just one click.
- First of all, download the TunesGo software from the official site and install it on your windows PC or Mac.
- Connect you iPod through USB cable to the computer.
- Double-click on the device which is at the interface of Wondershare TunesGo.
- Now, click on Videos, right-click on it and choose “Export to iTunes” to transfer the videos.
2. Transfer Videos from iPod to iTunes with Syncios:
If you want to transfer the videos from iPod to iTunes then using the Syncios is the another way of transferring. This will allow you to transfer your music files between iTunes and PC. Syncios can easily convert your videos and audio files to the iOS device compatible formats efficiently. It is available for both the Windows OS and MAC.
3. Transfer Videos from iPod to iTunes with Xilisoft iPod Rip:
Xilisoft iPod Rip is a software that allows you to transfer the videos from iPod to iTunes easily. It can backup or transfer your video files to other devices also it is able to perform rip. Once you install the Xilisoft iPod Rip software then you are allowed to transfer your local files available from your computer to iPod. It has got the simple user interface so that everyone can use it easily. We recommend you to choose the Xilisoft iPod Rip to transfer your videos from iPod to iTunes.
4. Transfer Videos from iPod to iTunes Manually:
- Initially, connect your iPod to the computer with the help of a USB cable.
- Now, go to My computer, View tab on Top > Check Hidden iTems.
- You will be able to find your iPod in My computer.
- Now, open the iPod and go to iPod Control > Music.
- Select the videos that you want to transfer, copy and paste those files in any other location on your computer.
- Launch the iTunes, to add video files to iTunes go to File > click on Add file to Library.