Are you looking for the easy way to transfer music from iPod Classic to iTunes since a long time? Don’t worry, your search ends here. In this article, we are going to provide the easy ways to transfer music from iPod Classic to iTunes. In general, it is not easy to transfer music files from iPod Classic to iTunes. So, you need to take help of third party Softwares to complete this process. Here, we will provide you those Softwares so that you can choose any of them to transfer music files from iPod Classic to iTunes. We will provide you the several possible ways to transfer your music files in the beneath part.
How to transfer iPod music to iTunes with Wondershare TunesGo:
Using the Wondershare TunesGo is the first and best method to transfer your music files from iPod Classic to iTunes. Sometimes your computer may get crashed due to some reasons and you may loose your music files. In order to prevent this TunesGo is available for you to transfer music files. It can backup your Music, videos, podcasts to manage music freely without any restrictions. With a just single click, you can transfer the music files to iTunes from iPod Classic. Follow the instructions given below to transfer your music files easily.
- Download the TunesGo from the official website and install it on your MAC or computer.
- Connect your iPod to the computer and wait until it detects your iPod.
- Double-click on the device and TunesGo wizard will appear on the screen.
- Click on Music, right-click on it to select ” Export to iTunes” option over there.
- That’s’ it. Now, all the music files will transfer to your iTunes library.
How to Transfer Music from iPod Classic to iTunes Manually with iTunes
- Initially, connect your iPod to the computer or MAC using a USB cable.
- Now, click on “View” Tab and Check the option Hidden items.
- As soon as you check the box, you will be able to see your iPod on My computer.
- Go to iPod Classic: iPod_Control > Music then select the music files, copy and paste those files in any other location on your PC.
- Install the latest version of iTiunes on your PC and assemble your iPod.
- Once you run the iTunes on your PC, you will be able to see your iPod in the device list.
- Now, go to File tab, click on “Add File to Library”.
- Locate the folder of the songs that you have copied earlier and select it to open.
- That’s it. Now, all your iPod music files will be added to your iTunes library.
Transfer Music from iPod Classic to iTunes with Syncios Data Transfer
Syncios allows you to transfer almost all the types of iPod files to iTunes very easily. It can transfer the files android to android or android to IOS. As it is compatible with all the mobile devices, you can simply transfer music from iPod classic to iTunes library without any complexity.
4. Transfer Music from iPod Classic to iTunes with iMobile AnyTrans
iMobile AnyTrans is regarded as a tool that will allow you transfer your iPod music files to your iTunes library. It can transfer your playlists, videos, music files, contacts and much more.