How to Transfer Music from iPod to iTunes: It is hard to transfer music from iPod to iTunes with the help of iTunes as it doesn’t allow you to add music directly to the iPod. If you want to transfer music from iPod to iTunes then you need to make some changes in the settings. In this article, we are going to tell you the ways to add music files to iTunes from your iPod easily. Also, we will tell you how to transfer music from iPod to iTunes. So, you need to read this article in order to get rid of complexity while transferring music from iPod to iTunes.
Best Ways to Transfer Music from iPod to iTunes:
Here, we are going to tell you the three possible ways to transfer music from iPod to iTunes. First one is to transfer music from iPod to iTunes using TunesGo, the second one is using iTunes, and the third one is using iCloud. So, you can choose any of these methods to transfer your music files.
1. How to transfer music from iPod to iTunes using TunesGo:
Everybody is aware of Wondershare TunesGo software which allows you to transfer music files to iTunes easily. It comes with full packed features and is available for free on its official site. It supports any ios device so that you can transfer or back up your music files.
- First, visit the official site of TunesGo, download it and install it on your MAC or computer.
- Then, connect your device to the MAC using a USB cable and TunesGo automatically detects your iPod.
- Now, navigate to “Music: tab, right-click over there and choose “Export to iTunes” option.
- As soon as you click on it, TunesGo will transfer all music files to your iTunes library.
2. How to Transfer Music from iPod to iTunes using iTunes:
- Initially, download the latest version of iTunes from the Apple website and install it on your iPod.
- After installation, go to My computer and click on View Check on Hidden Items which is on the top.
- Then connect you iPod to the computer using a USB cable.
- Now, double-click on your iPod and go to Pod Control > Music.
- Select the songs that you want to transfer from the music folder, copy and paste those on another location on your PC.
- Now, open the iTunes and select File > Click on Add File to Library option to add the music files to your iTunes library.
- Browse the path of music files, locate your copied files and then click on open button finally.
- Now, all the files will be added to iTunes music library, you can transfer them to your iPod or iPhone.
3. How to Transfer Music from iPod to iTunes using iCloud:
Before proceeding further, you need to backup your iPod to iCloud first and then only you can transfer music files. Once the backup is completed in the iCloud library then you can sync your iPod with iTunes by connecting it to the computer.
- Connect you iPod to the computer to start the restoring backup process.
- Open the device and click on restore backup then it will ask you to login to your iCloud account.
- Once you log in to iCloud, automatically it will start restoring your backup from iCloud.