Best Ways to Sync Music from iPod to iTunes: Are you looking to Sync Music from iPod to iTunes? Are you searching for the best way to do that? Fortunately, you have landed in the correct place. In this article, we will tell you the best ways to sync music from iPoad to iTunes. In general, you sync music from iPod to iTunes using iTunes or else you can do it using the third party Softwares. But the problem here is whenever you perform the add or delete operations with respect to music library same will be applicable to your iPod too. Also, you can’t add new music to your library when you sync it using iTunes by keeping the previous tracks.
How To Sync Music from iPod to iTunes:
In order to achieve this problem, we are providing the alternate ways which allow you sync your iPod to iTunes. If you follow these ways, you will not be restricted by iTunes anymore. So, read this article properly in order to get rid of the problems that are mentioned above. Basically, we have segregated this article into three parts as the best way to sync, how to sync and tips to sync music from iPod to iTunes.
We guess you are all aware of Wondershare TunesGo which is compatible with the both Windows and MAC. Here, we are going to use Wondershare TunesGo to sync music from iPod to iTunes. It allows you to transfer the music files to iTunes without any restrictions so that you won’t feel any complexity. If you want to download Wondershare TunesGo then visit the official website of this software. With the help of this software, you can easily backup your iTunes music library to PC as to prevent the losing of files. You are also allowed to perform the add or delete actions using Wondershare TunesGo software.
Also, Read Top 10 iTunes Alternatives to Play Music
How to Sync iDevices using TunesGo:
It would be very easy to sync Music from iPod to iTunes using TunesGo software if you follow the steps mentioned below.
- Initially, download the TunesGo software from the official website and install it accordingly on your MAC.
- Now, connect your iPod to your MAC through a USB cable and TunesGo will automatically detect your device.
- Click on “Music” tab over there, right click on it and then choose “Export to iTunes”.
2. How to Sync Music from iPod to iTunes:
- Connect your iPod to computer then launch the iTunes and wait until it detects the device.
- Afterward, select your device from the list and you must log in to your Apple account by providing the credentials.
- After login, go to File > Choose Devices > Click on Transfer Purchases.
- That’s it, now all your iTunes purchases will be transferred to your iTunes library.
3. Tips to Sync Music from iPod to iTunes:
- You must download the latest version of iTunes in order to avail all the features to sync music from iPod to iTunes.
- Even though there are many ways to sync music from iPod to iTunes, we recommend you to choose the TunesGo method which is reliable.
- You need to disable Automatic Sync to prevent the automatic sync whenever you connect your device.